The NIC Hub is a secure and interactive platform where members of our online community can discuss important topics with like-minded colleagues, learn from each other, and share your knowledge, resources and projects. Participating on the Hub will enable you to expand your network, showcase your knowledge, learn from others successes and failures, and further your work.
Over 1,000 Members, Thank You!
As of February 28th, 2020, we are proud to announce that the NIC Hub has over 1,000 members! Experts from all 50 states, and 15 countries have joined and shared their stories. Connect with peers!
Featured 2020 Webinars
- Larra Clark & Kendra Morgan - Call to Action: Public Libraries and the Opioid Crisis
- NIC Open House - Collaborating to Deal with Today – While Preparing for Tomorrow
- Dr. Tiffany Manuel - Using Data to Improve Population Health – Without Reinforcing Stereotypes and Biases
- Karen Smith & PG Forest - The Coronavirus: An Unfolding Case Study on the Need for a Public Health SDOH Agenda
- Natalie Evans Harris & David Goodman - Addressing Data Collaboration Challenges
- Daniel Heimpel & Adam Pertman - Child Welfare in 2020: What’s Coming Up and Why Information-Sharing Matters
- Scott Renner - NIEM Fundamentals
- Ryan Howells - The Impact of Public and Private Healthcare Innovations
- Project Unify Team - Developing Person Matching and Identity Authentication Approaches
- Project Unify Team - Creating a Path for Interoperability Between the Health (FHIR) and Human Services (NIEM) domains
- Andy Krackov - Transforming Your Data into Impact
- Robert Tagalicod - An overview of National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) and the Proposed New Health Domain
- Dave Walsh, Karen Smith and Cait Ryan - Kicking Off The 2020 NIC of Time Webinar Series
Featured 2019 Updates
- Webinar: Chris Gibbons - What do Smart Cities have to do with Interoperability?
- Webinar: Jocelyn Keegan - Da Vinci Project
- Webinar: APHSA - How Child Welfare is Working to Increase Data Sharing with Other Domains
- Webinar: Dave Ross - Building systems ... in developing nations and how they apply to U.S. efforts
- Webinar: Evelyn Gallego - The Gravity Project
- Webinar: Paul Wormeli - The critical role of Public Safety for building a person-centered system of care
- Webinar: Sandra Elliott | Marsali Hancock - Key Drivers Guiding the Education Domain
- Webinar: Lee Barrett - TEFCA and Its Impact on Cross-domain Interoperability
- Blog: The NIC Collaboration Hub Wins Three Prestigious Davey Awards
- Video: 1st Anniversary of the NIC Collaboration Hub