The NIC Hub is a secure and interactive platform where members of our online community can discuss important topics with like-minded colleagues, learn from each other, and share your knowledge, resources and projects. Participating on the Hub will enable you to expand your network, showcase your knowledge, learn from others successes and failures, and further your work.
Over 1,300 Members, Thank You!
As of October 28th, 2020, we are proud to announce that the NIC Hub has over 1,300 members! Experts from all 50 states, and 17 countries have joined and shared their stories. Connect with peers!
- More webinars are coming soon! Online registration will be available on the NIC Collaboration Hub.
25 Webinars | 3.6K+ Participants
- Brian Handspicker, Eric Jahn, and Daniel Stein- A Webinar on the National Interoperability Collaborative’s 'Project Unify'
- Amie Lewis, Judge Tony Capizzi, and Daniel Stein - SOCI's New Initiative: Utilizing Technology to Improve the Courts
- Daniel Stein, David Rehkopf and Karen Smith - Launching an Action Agenda to Advance Health Equity
- Daniel Stein - ITCC, A New Training Program for a New Normal
- Mariann Yeager - The Sequoia Project: Convening the Nation to Solve Health IT Interoperability
- Alfonso Montero, Pierre-Gerlier (PG) Forest and Karen Smith - Global Perspectives on Challenges and Opportunities from COVID-19 on Health and Social Care
- Project Unify Experts - Project Unify: Advancing Progress on Building Cross Domain Interoperability Across Health and Human Services Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- BrightHive Experts - Responsible Data Sharing During (and After) a Pandemic
- AHRQ Experts - Getting Evidence into Practice: Lessons from the Opioid Crisis
- NIC in partnership with Healthcare IT Connect - From Indiana to the National Accelerators: COVID-19 and Interoperability for a Better Path Forward
- Somava Saha - It’s a WIN: A New, Data-Driven Approach for Measuring Well-Being
- Patrick Murta & Stephen Konya - Getting There FAST: Barriers and Solutions for Adopting FHIR
- Larra Clark & Kendra Morgan - Call to Action: Public Libraries and the Opioid Crisis
- NIC Open House - Collaborating to Deal with Today – While Preparing for Tomorrow
- Dr. Tiffany Manuel - Using Data to Improve Population Health – Without Reinforcing Stereotypes and Biases
- Karen Smith & PG Forest - The Coronavirus: An Unfolding Case Study on the Need for a Public Health SDOH Agenda
- Natalie Evans Harris & David Goodman - Addressing Data Collaboration Challenges
- Daniel Heimpel & Adam Pertman - Child Welfare in 2020: What’s Coming Up and Why Information-Sharing Matters
- Scott Renner - NIEM Fundamentals
- Ryan Howells - The Impact of Public and Private Healthcare Innovations
- Project Unify Team - Developing Person Matching and Identity Authentication Approaches
- Project Unify Team - Creating a Path for Interoperability Between the Health (FHIR) and Human Services (NIEM) domains
- Andy Krackov - Transforming Your Data into Impact
- Robert Tagalicod - An overview of National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) and the Proposed New Health Domain
- Dave Walsh, Karen Smith and Cait Ryan - Kicking Off The 2020 NIC of Time Webinar Series
Featured 2019 Updates
27 Webinars | ~2K Participants
- Webinar: Chris Gibbons - What do Smart Cities have to do with Interoperability?
- Webinar: Jocelyn Keegan - Da Vinci Project
- Webinar: APHSA - How Child Welfare is Working to Increase Data Sharing with Other Domains
- Webinar: Dave Ross - Building systems ... in developing nations and how they apply to U.S. efforts
- Webinar: Evelyn Gallego - The Gravity Project
- Webinar: Paul Wormeli - The critical role of Public Safety for building a person-centered system of care
- Webinar: Sandra Elliott | Marsali Hancock - Key Drivers Guiding the Education Domain
- Webinar: Lee Barrett - TEFCA and Its Impact on Cross-domain Interoperability
- Blog: The NIC Collaboration Hub Wins Three Prestigious Davey Awards
- Video: 1st Anniversary of the NIC Collaboration Hub