The NIC Hub is a secure and interactive platform where members of our online community can discuss important topics with like-minded colleagues, learn from each other, and share your knowledge, resources and projects. Participating on the Hub will enable you to expand your network, showcase your knowledge, learn from others successes and failures, and further your work.
- Upcoming: November 22 | Meghann Dygert and Christina Becker, APHSA - How Child Welfare is Working to Increase Data Sharing with Other Domains - The Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Recently: Dave Ross - Building systems to research, prevent and treat disease in developing nations and how they apply to U.S. efforts (Video + Slides)
- Recently: Evelyn Gallego - The Gravity Project: Documenting select data for use in medical systems to operationalize the SDOH (Video + Slides + Notes)
- Blog: It’s National Adoption Month: Time to Extend Equal Rights to Adopted People?
- Blog: The NIC Collaboration Hub Wins Three Prestigious Davey Awards