The NIC Hub is a secure and interactive platform where members of our online community can discuss important topics with like-minded colleagues, learn from each other, and share your knowledge, resources and projects. Participating on the Hub will enable you to expand your network, showcase your knowledge, learn from others successes and failures, and further your work.
Featured 2020 Updates
Featured 2019 Updates
- Webinar: Chris Gibbons - What do Smart Cities have to do with Interoperability?
- Webinar: Jocelyn Keegan - Da Vinci Project
- Webinar: APHSA - How Child Welfare is Working to Increase Data Sharing with Other Domains
- Webinar: Dave Ross - Building systems ... in developing nations and how they apply to U.S. efforts
- Webinar: Evelyn Gallego - The Gravity Project
- Webinar: Paul Wormeli - The critical role of Public Safety for building a person-centered system of care
- Webinar: Sandra Elliott | Marsali Hancock - Key Drivers Guiding the Education Domain
- Webinar: Lee Barrett - TEFCA and Its Impact on Cross-domain Interoperability
- Blog: The NIC Collaboration Hub Wins Three Prestigious Davey Awards
- Video: 1st Anniversary of the NIC Collaboration Hub